- On 6 August 2021, Cherry Pop will release 'Pop Don't Stop: Greatest Hits', a compilation album featuring all of Kim Wilde's biggest hits spread out over two discs. This truly comprehensive hits collection features all the single versions and radio edits that were previously only available on CD-singles and digital releases. It also features two brand new tracks - ‘Shine On’, featuring Boy George and ‘You’re My Karma’ with Tom Aspaul. In the booklet, project lead Alan Connor and compilation advisor Marcel Rijs have written a summary of Kim's impressive career.
'Pop Don't Stop: Greatest Hits' album out in August
- Yesterday was the official release date of 'Pop Don't Stop: A Biography', the first ever biography about Kim Wilde. The book has arrived with various UK residents, and fans in other countries will follow shortly. As previously mentioned, the first 1000 copies will come with a signature by the author and an exclusive 2 track CD-single featuring never-before-released versions of 'Child Come Away' and 'Sparks'. (With only about 100 copies to go, these are going to be sold out pretty soon!)
Out now: 'Pop Don't Stop: A Biography'
- Kim Wilde has shared on Twitter a short excerpt taken from her commentary on a selection of music videos that will appear on the forthcoming collector's box set of 'Pop Don't Stop'. In the excerpt she talks about 'Kids in America', the first music video she's ever made, directed by Brian Grant. You can also watch the video here:
Kim teases exclusive video content from 'Pop Don't Stop' box
- Kim Wilde's greatest hits album Pop Don't Stop will be out in August as you know, and Wilde Life wants you to contribute to the project. Kim has released dozens of singles during her career and they all come with impressive sleeves and music videos. We'd like to see your artwork inspired by these singles, and they can be hand-drawn, painted, digitally constructed or even knitted.
We want your artwork for the Greatest Hits
- Boy George's new album 'Cool Karaoke Vol. 1' is out now on digital platforms. The album, which features the duet with Kim Wilde called 'Name and Number', debuted on YouTube back in January. There's no news about a physical release so far.
'Cool Karaoke Vol. 1' out now on Spotify
- Ricky Wilde is a special guest on this week's edition of Auto Express podcast. In the episode he talks about the joys of owning an electric smart mower, his breakthrough in the music industry with 'Kids in America', his first car and reveals his top driving tunes. You can listen to the podcast here.