- For the first time since the Covid-19 pandemic Kim Wilde did a live performance. She appeared at the Let's Rock Liverpool festival, with many other artists also on the bill. Setlist Chequered Love Never Trust A Stranger Kandy Krush Cambodia You Came You Keep Me Hangin' On Kids in America
Let's Rock Liverpool
- Freelance writer Malcolm Wyatt has recently interviewed Kim Wilde for an article in the Lancashire Post and indeed his own website. In the interview, Kim speaks about her new greatest hits compilation 'Pop Don't Stop', the book of the same name, the career she's had over the past 40 years and the members of her family that are all involved with music. She also talks about recording at RAK studios in London and her favourite album during lockdown.
Big interview with Kim Wilde
- With the greatest hits compilation album 'Pop Don't Stop' out on 6 August, Kim will be answering your questions during a live session on YouTube on 9 August. Ìf there's something you've always wanted to ask Kim, here's your chance. You can write in your questions on this page on YouTube or on this page on Facebook.
Ask Kim anything!
- Two weeks before the release of Kim Wilde’s greatest hits album ‘Pop Don’t Stop’ the single ‘You’re My Karma’, a duet with Tom Aspaul, is released today. It was described by Ricky as a summery track inspired by George Michael and if you listen to it you can certainly agree.
New single ‘You’re My Karma’ out now
- Ricky Wilde’s podcast Unsung Heroes, produced together with Jake Wood and Lee Bennett, has been running irregularly since early last year. The latest episode, published yesterday, is devoted entirely to CD 1 of ‘Pop Don’t Stop’, Kim’s greatest hits album which will be out next month. In it, Lee Bennett interviews Kim and Ricky about the 20 tracks from the Universal era (1984-1996) that appear on this disc. You can listen to the episode via this link.
Podcast devoted to greatest hits album
- Kim Wilde's duet with Boy George, 'Shine On', from the forthcoming Greatest Hits compilation 'Pop Don't Stop' is out today on streaming platforms and also available as a limited edition 7" single, which can be pre-ordered from Cherry Pop right now. That 7" single will be out on 6 August 2021, whereas the song is available on Spotify, Apple Music and the usual platforms right now. You can find them all via this link.