- Deon Estus passed away yesterday (October 11). The news was confirmed on the musician’s official Twitter page. No cause of death has yet been revealed. “It is with real sadness I post that Deon Estus passed away this morning,” the post read. “Deon was mostly known as the third member of Wham! Deon was passionate about music and loved interacting with his loyal fans.”
Deon Estus (1956-2021)
- The German magazine PopRocky was one of the essential magazines of the 1980's. Every two weeks it presented a host of contemporary chart artists, with poster, stickers and lots of photographs. In 1998 the magazine was discontinued, but from today PopRocky can be found on the German magazine shelves again.
Kim Wilde on cover of PopRocky reboot
- Although there are no more Kim Wilde gigs on the schedule for this year, she will be performing live on two occasions, as she will be joining her dad Marty Wilde on two of his dates! Kim will be Marty's special guest at the Concorde Club in Eastleigh (near Southampton) on 29 October and on his last show of 2021 at the Tivoli Theatre in Wimborne (near Bournemouth) on 2 December 2021. If you get a chance, get your tickets now.
Kim will join Marty live on stage!
- Boy George's stunning album 'Cool Karaoke Vol. 1' is out now on CD for the first time since its 'alternative' release earlier this year. George dropped his album in January and it featured a duet with Kim Wilde called 'Name and Number'.
Boy George's 'Cool Karaoke' out on CD
- Now That's What I Call Music started in the early 1980's as a great series of compilation albums featuring the biggest hits of that time. This year, they started releasing 'Yearbook' editions, starting earlier this year with 1983. While that edition didn't feature any Kim Wilde track, the new edition dedicated to the year 1984 does. The new compilation, out on 29 October 2021, will feature 'The Second Time', as well as 77 other tracks from one of the best years in pop.
Kim Wilde on 'Now Yearbook 84'
- Setlist Chequered Love Never Trust a Stranger Kandy Krush Cambodia You Came You Keep Me Hangin' On Kids in America