- You can now stream Kim Wilde’s first three albums 'Kim Wilde', 'Select', and 'Catch as Catch Can' in 24bit Ultra-HD audio! The three albums have been made available on Apple Music, Amazon Music, Deezer, Qbuz and Tidal in high resolution quality for the first time. Have a listen for yourself through these links: Kim Wilde Select Catch as Catch Can
Kim Wilde in 24bit Ultra-HD audio
- Setlist Rage to Love Never Trust a Stranger Million Miles Away Can't Get Enough (Of Your Love) If I Can't Have You The Touch The Second Time Kandy Krush Water On Glass Birthday Cambodia Love is Holy Love in the Natural Way Four Letter Word Bladerunner View From a Bridge Chequered Love You Came You Keep Me Hangin' On Encore Pop Don't Stop Kids in America
Festival de Trélazé
- Kim Wilde has released many songs during her career. Some of them have been covered by other artists. On Cover Friday, Wilde Life presents cover versions of Kim Wilde songs. This week: Stanza. Stanza is a French pop band that has been active since 2013. Formed in Lille (France) by Jérémy Dewinter, Jona and Alexandre Devaux-Bonduel, they have released four albums until now. Their most recent release is a cover version of Kim Wilde's 'Cambodia'. Up until now, there is only a video on their YouTube channel, posted on 7 June this year.
Cover Friday: Stanza
- Marty Wilde played live with special guests Kim, Roxy, Scarlett & Ricky Wilde. The performance was filmed for future DVD release. More details will follow in the future!
Marty Wilde live
- Two day festival in London, with lots of big names in the line-up. Kim Wilde performed on the second day with her own band, presenting a set of her biggest hits. Chequered Love Never Trust a Stranger View From a Bridge Cambodia You Came You Keep Me Hangin' On You Spin Me 'Round (Like a Record) Kids in America
- On the occasion of the 181st Birthday of the historic grocery shop J. Robarts & son in Codicote, run by the same family for five generations, there was a celebration in the village yesterday. Kim dressed up in period costume for the occasion, sharing some pictures on her Twitter account. She certainly looks the part, as you're sure to agree. Loved my 1840 look to celebrate Robarts 181st Birthday today in my village of Codicote. Fifth generation still running this historic shop pic.twitter.com/3FlWtf6Oll