We asked Kim Wilde what records she'd take with her into the bunker after the big bang and why.
- My Baby Left Me - Elvis Presley
I just love those drums at the beginning. In fact, I don't think I've ever heard a better introduction.
- My Funny Valentine - Elvis Costello
Okay, he may not have written this particular song but he sings it like he did.
- Train In Vain - The Clash
- The Name Of The Game - Abba
Two great songs but I can't for the life of me think of what to say about them.
- These Are Boys - Tenpole Tudor
- No Tears - Psychedelic Furs
- Off The Hook - The Rolling Stones
A great record for cruising to.
- The American - Simple Minds
Can't leave these bloody Americans alone eh?
- It's A Love Thing - The Whispers
And why not?
- We've Been Wrong Before - Dusty Springfield
Imagine... lonely piano, tearstained face, running mascara... should she or shouldn't she? (Well you did ask me for my reasons).