- What do you think of Kim Carnes / Kim Wilde?
- Do you think people confuse you with Kim Carnes (Wilde) because your first names are identical?
- What do you like about the French?
- What do you hate about the French?
- Would you like to do a film?
- Do you do political things?
- What are you afraid of?
- Are you superstitious?
- What is happiness for you?
- What is love for you?
- I think Kim Carnes deserves the success she has
- I don't think there is any confusion.
- The kitchen / cooking
- Yes, I'd very much like to be involved in film.
- No, but I do think it's a personal thing.
- Yes, unfortunately.
- Happiness is "a warm gun" (John Lennon)
- I think about it all the time.
- In France I heard 'Kids in America' on the radio for the first time, and I think it's a very good song, very effective.
- You should ask other people.
- I only know Paris, and I am completely in love with that city. The people are very warm, especially when you leave the TV studio. I have never been embrace by so many people at once.
- Give me the time to discover.
- Why not? Videos we have made for 'Bette Davis Eyes' and 'Draw of the cards' have been as close as I can get to a cinematic experience and it fascinated me.
- Losing my voice just before going on stage.
- Not at all.
- Writing songs at home in Los Angeles, being surrounded by the people I love.
- My husband Dave and my son Colin.