What your favorite stars have never said before
This week, exclusively for OK !, the beautiful Kim Wilde has lifted a veil on her private life. As she announced herself on your radio antennas, she gives you all her little secrets ...
- I am a big consumer of orange juice. I drink it all day.
- I was born on November 18, 1961.
- I still live with my parents.
- I did my first live television at your home in France. I will never forget my stage fright that day...
- In my travels abroad, I am always accompanied by my friend Sonja.
- I am terribly attached to my family: I have a brother and a sister.
- I always make an effort to speak the language of the country in which I am located.
- I know how to do Japanese cuisine and chocolate mousse.
- I would love to make cinema. My favorite French actor is Alain Delon.
- I don't have time to have a boyfriend.
- I'm very bad at math.
- I like to wear the clothes I am given.
- I love French bread.
- I would love to take care of an art gallery.
- I hate gaining weight.
- I hate roller skates. Lately, I wanted to try and I hurt myself very much when I fell.
- My first and last love is music, except heavy metal (hard rock).
- I love to ski and walk in the countryside.
- I have a hard time getting up in the morning.
- I love to wear black leather gloves.
- I love French nougats.
- I like to walk in the parks of London.
- I like to make a wish when I see a shooting star. It is said to be happening and I believe in it.
- I systematically throw away all my parking tickets. Then, I obviously have a lot of trouble getting out!
- I like to watch video discs. I would love to make one.
- I love to sleep and dream.
- I love my walkman.
- I hate nightclubs.
- I finally quit smoking.
- I cut my hair myself, that's why it's always a disaster.
- My biggest apprehension is loneliness.
- About three years ago, I came to France with a friend. And with our car, we fell into a ditch...
- I love to read all the magazines dealing with music and fashion.
- I would like my French to be better.