Portrait of an artist on being human, with broken sticks, busy recording her next album.
- Chaka Khan. It's the best funk around.
- Being surrounded by friends
- Sunny days when there is nothing to do
- Italian cuisine
- Beautiful skin
- Writing. Letters, songs, words, music.
- People who love me
- Mirrors. It makes rooms bigger. I have my bathroom full with them.
- Iced drinks when I'm thirsty
- The Preraphaelites, my favourite painters
- Blue. Electric, translucid, screaming. It's my colour
- Teapots with bright colours
- Being at home, completely private.
- Riding around London on bicycle.
- My perfume 'Eau de Calandre', by Paco Rabanne.
- Doing business
- Tommy Cooper, a magician who failed half of the time. He died live on television. An institution in England.
- Nouvelle cuisine
- People who push me, on television or elsewhere.
- To be made up when it is beautiful. Ugh!
- Being jealous. (It happens to me.)
- Faded flowers
- That song by Audrey Landers, 'Manuel Goodbye'!
- Gaining weight
- Having to be careful all the time.
- Arthur Scargill, the spokesperson for minors.
- Wallpaper of bad taste.
- Bad pictures of me. I hate them.
- People who do not care about small details.
- Those who say 'I bet you have a cramp in your hand' when I sign an autograph for them.
- Taxi drivers who make large detours to get more money.
- Duty to make diplomatic missions.
- Going to doctors or dentists.
- Meeting people whom I don't want to talk with when I stroll down the street.
- Ask me about my dad and the influence he could have had on my career. It makes me crazy. I can bite.
- Being bothered by my neighbours because the music is too loud.