Date: 1 May 1984
Originally published in: Suosikki (Finland)
Now is the time to make your dreams come true! Suosikki invites you to do something with unpredictable consequences!
In England a trio designed costumes for Kim Wilde, and she posed in a variety of costumes!
Now it’s your turn! Let your imagination fly, put everything to the hood – and maybe that’s you design your costume will charm the world Kim’s above! Read the rules carefully and put your socks up!
- Take out an A4 size white paper.
- Color according to your sketch and label alongside the intended design (fabric types, leather, Plastiikki, etc.).
- Each competitor may send a maximum of two (2) propositions.
- Mail your suggestions to us no later than the competition deadline 30.4., send to Suosikki, “Kim Wilde asukilpallu”, 00002 Helsinki 200
- Include your name, address, phone number, and age.
- Suosikki has put together a professional jury which will select five of the best works of those who are sent in to be sent to Kim Wilde in London
- Kim Wilde will select the winner.
- The winner’s costume will be manufactured by Blueman Ltd for Kim, who will be posing in the new design for the disclosure of the result.
- Suosikki presents the winner of all entries with an additional 500, -.
- Let’s go!