After two years of absence, Kim Wilde returned to the limelight with a new single, 'Love is holy', and a new album 'Love is'. While waiting to discover it soon in an interview, here are all the secrets of Kim to know absolutely.
- Kim Wilde was born on 8 November 1960 [sic].
- Her birthplace is Herfordshire in England.
- Kim Wilde loves red wine but hates nouvelle cuisine.
- Kim Wilde performed the first part of Michael Jackson's concerts in 1988.
- If Kim Wilde does not often have the opportunity to see Michael Jackson again, Michael has kept very good contacts with Kim's sister.
- For a time, Kim Wilde was designing candlestick collections.
- For her makeup, Kim loves to use the Chanel beauty products.
- Kim's father, Marty Wilde was a star in the United States.
- His favorite painter remains Chagall.
- Kim Wilde, after having lived in the USA for a long time, just bought a house in England and decided to do the work again.
- Kim Wilde thinks that the telephone is one of the most beautiful inventions.
- She hates fast cars.
- One day, Kim Wilde had his lines read. Totally stupefied: the words were right.
- Kim loves to play Monopoly.