Date: 11 June 2003
Originally published in: BBC Gardeners World Live (UK)
- Meet some of the new faces on the gardening scene right here at the show. At the BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine Celebrity Theatre there’s a chance to see a whole mix of expert gardeners on this stage for the first time.
- New recruit Monty Don, from BBC2’s Gardeners World, reveals what’s going on in his garden.
- Singer-turned-gardener Kim Wilde made her move into gardening several years ago and has appeared on BBC1’s Garden Invaders. She makes her debut here joining Adam Pesco on the Celebrity Theatre stage.
- Catch Sven Wombwell, co-presenter of the popular BBC1 Garden Invaders, choosing favourite plants.
- Picking some of the best new plants from the stands at the show is BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine features editor, Martyn Cox.