Kim Wilde embarked on her third tour in March 1985. The tour, entitled 'Rage to Rock Tour' was in support of the album Teases & Dares but instead of using the glamorous image on that album's sleeve, Kim return to her rock 'n' roll roots with looks to match: she borrowed a jacket from her father and looked more scruffy than she'd done in the months previous. Starting in Hamburg (Germany) on March 15, 1985 and finishing on 2 April 1985 in Copenhagen (Denmark), the tour consisted of 16 dates, 9 of which were in Germany.
Kim's band during this tour consisted of Steve Byrd (guitar), Jeff Hammer (keyboards), Richard Blanshard (saxophone), Preston Heyman (drums) and John Edwards (bass).
The concerts started with a variation on the intro of 'Bladerunner'. The songs played during the concerts were:
Water on Glass, Janine, The Touch, Bladerunner, Putty in Your Hands, Shangri-La, Suburbs of Moscow, Is It Over, Words Fell Down, Fit In, View From a Bridge, Love Blonde, Young Heroes, Cambodia, The Second Time, Thought It Was Goodbye, Kids in America, Rage to Love and Chequered Love.
- 15 March 1985 - CCH, Hamburg (Germany)
- 16 March 1985 - Frankfurt (Germany)
- 17 March 1985 - Liederhalle, Stuttgart (Germany)
- 19 March 1985 - Berlin (Germany)
- 20 March 1985 - Hannover (Germany)
- 21 March 1985 - Mannheim (Germany)
- 22 March 1985 - Düsseldorf (Germany)
- 24 March 1985 - Deutsches Museum, München (Germany)
- 25 March 1985 - Frauenfeld (Germany)
- 26 March 1985 - Lausanne (Switzerland)
- 27 March 1985 - Palais des Sports, Montpellier (France)
- 28 March 1985 - Clermont (France)
- 29 March 1985 - Le Zenith, Paris (France)
- 30 March 1985 - Congresgebouw, Den Haag (Netherlands)
- 1 April 1985 - Gàta Lejon, Stockholm (Sweden)
- 2 April 1985 - Falconer Centre, Copenhagen (Denmark)