- A veritable tradition in the Netherlands is the Top 2000, broadcast during the last week of the year. This chart is compiled every year by listeners of Radio 2, who send in their favourite tracks of all times. Since the chart began, back in 1999, Kim Wilde has been in this chart with some of her biggest hits, but this year it's time to give her some better chart placings. That's where you come in.
Vote Kim into the Top 2000
- Marty Wilde delights his fans with two Christmas songs, to be released this Friday. Entitled 'Christmas Fantasia' and 'Christmas All Over The World', both songs are written by Marty and performed together with his daughters Kim and Roxanne. 'Christmas Fantasia' also features Brian Bennett, who was one of the members of Marty's backing band the Wildcats, before he joined the Shadows. The single will be released via digital platforms only, such as iTunes and Spotify. Friday will also see the release of an accompanying music video, so watch this space!
Marty Wilde releases two Christmas songs
- Kim Wilde's first records were written and produced by her father and brother, Marty and Ricky. The three of them have had a great influence on the music world, as this regular series 'Wilde World' shows.
Wilde World: De Waagzangertjes
- A new 40 minute documentary about Marty Wilde was presented online by The Hub, shot at his home in Hertfordshire. Marty tells all about his early career, writing songs, and of course his recent album 'Running Together'. Kim and Roxanne also speak in the documentary, and the three of them sing acoustic versions of the songs 'Don't Want To Fall In Love Again' and '60's World'.
New Marty Wilde documentary
- Every winter the Let’s Rock stadium tours take place across the UK. This year the Covid 19 pandemic made this impossible. However, the good news is that Let’s Rock is going virtual for Christmas on December 1 at 7.30pm UK time and 8.30pm Central European Time. Kim Wilde will be one of the featured artists. There’s also music from other Eighties artists, including Tony Hadley, Go West, and ABC, as well as some once-in-a-lifetime auction prizes up for grabs.
Let's Rock Christmas Livestream on December 1
- It's a happy birthday today for Kim Wilde, who has reached the milestone of 60 years. And, as she proclaimed herself yesterday evening: Goodbye 50’s, you were good to me, but guess what 60’s... I’m coming for ya! pic.twitter.com/J8vZbO5MfM